Follow to keep up with Sports News, Analysis, Scores & Commentary on New York Post.
- Jalen Brunson out with neck spasms in latest Knicks injury worryEven one game is too much for the Knicks to be without Jalen Brunson, and a new injury forced the All-Star point guard to sit out Tuesday night for the second time in February.
- 2024 MLB odds: Cody Bellinger signing vaults Cubs to top of NL CentralCody Bellinger’s free agency decision is shaking things up in the National League Central.
- WNBA doesn’t treat players as ‘professional’: LSU’s Flau’Jae JohnsonLSU's Flau'Jae Johnson knows that some of the conditions she's grown accustomed to in college are better than what they'll be like should she join the professional ranks.
- Packers legend Bart Starr’s widow Cherry dead at 89Cherry Starr, the widow of legendary former Packers quarterback Bart Starr, has died at 89 years old.
- Jets’ Davante Adams hopes all but wrecked: ‘He’s a Raider’It seems unlikely now that Adams will be on the trading block and the Jets will have to look elsewhere for receiving help.
- Knicks vs. Pelicans prediction: NBA odds, picks, best bets for TuesdayThe Knicks are home underdogs Tuesday against the Pelicans on the second leg of a back-to-back.
- Bears have a Justin Fields trade plan ready to go as Caleb Williams intrigue intensifiesFor the second straight season, the Bears have the No. 1 pick and USC quarterback Caleb Williams is projected to be taken early in the 2024 NFL Draft.