NEWS10 ABC servers Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Saratoga and surrounding communities. Get current local Albany, New York news, crime, politics, weather, sports, entertainment, arts, real estate and all other stories relevant to residents of Albany.
- South Carolina teacher arrested after student takes marijuana gummies from prize box in classroom,…A South Carolina teacher was arrested after a student allegedly found and took a pack of marijuana gummies from a classroom prize box, according to the local sheriff's office.
- Hugh Hefner’s ex says Playboy Mansion had ghosts — and she recognized one of themBridget Marquardt, a former Playboy bunny and one Hefner’s many ex-flames, recently revealed that she once saw an apparition in her bedroom at the Playboy Mansion.
- Striding towards a world without Alzheimer's: dozens walk to help fight the disease SaturdayHUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10) - Columbia-Greene Community College's campus was flooded with purple Saturday morning as dozens of walkers came out for the Walk to End Alzheimer's, an event helping to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association. "No matter where people are walking, whether it’s here or whether it’s at home, everybody’s vision is the same, [...]
- Southwest Airlines offering ‘goodwill’ gesture to customers affected by cancellations: What does…Southwest declined to detail what these “gestures” would entail, specifically. But on Twitter, Southwest and its customers have indicated that the airline was sending vouchers — known as “LUV Vouchers” — for future travel with Southwest Airlines.
- Are you fully vaccinated if you haven't gotten a booster shot?Qualifying as fully vaccinated is important because it can be required to travel, attend large events, or get access to indoor businesses.
- Celebrated actor Michael Caine, 88, says he's made his last film, will retire from actingIn an interview on BBC Radio 5's "Kermode and Mayo's Film Review," the 88-year-old actor claimed that his latest film, "Best Sellers," would be his last.
- Daylight saving time ends soon – here's when we 'fall back'We are less than a month away from gaining an hour of sleep as daylight saving time ends.