SportsLatestArcheryBadmintonBaseballBasketballBettingBodybuildingBowlingBoxingChessClimbingCricketCrossfitCyclingDartsDirt BikeDisc GolfDressageEquestrianFencingFieldhockeyFigureskatingFishingFootballFootyFormula OneGolfGynamsticsHockeyHorseracingHuntingIceclimbingLacrosseLawLiftingMedecinemedicineMixed Martial ArtsMotorcrossMotorsportNutritionOlympicsOrienteeringPaintballParaglidingRowingRugbyRunningScubaShootingSkateboardSkiSkydivingSnookerSnowboardSoccerSoftballSquashSurfSwimmingTable TennisTennisTriathlonVolleyballWaterWaterpoloWindsurf
- SSI Improves The Function And Features Of MyDiveGuideScuba Schools International has announced the addition of new features and functions to its MyDiveGuide website.
- Deep Blue Dive Center Wins 2021 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice AwardTop 10% of Attractions Worldwide! Deep Blue’s Great Traveler Reviews Earn it a Place Among Travelers’ Favorites in Aqaba, Jordan Mohammed Leddawi today announced it has been recognized as a 2021 Travelers’ Choice award winner for Tope 10% of Attractions Worldwide. This achievement celebrates businesses that consistently deliver fantastic experiences to travelers around the globe, having earned…
- Meliá to Open on Thailand’s Mai Khao BeachLeading Spanish hotel group partners with Phuket Villa Group to launch landmark resort Meliá Phuket Mai Khao, a 30-suite and 70-villa resort on eight acres of Phuket’s northwestern coastline overlooking the sky-blue Andaman Sea is slated to open in December. Fronting Phuket’s longest stretch of sand, the resort on Mai Khao Beach is close to [...]
- Shark Trust’s Ali Hood wins IFAW’s Marine Conservation AwardDirector of Conservation at the Shark Trust, Ali Hood, has been awarded the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)’s Marine Conservation Award for her outstanding dedication to protecting sharks. The ceremony, held at the House of Lords, saw IFAW present the 2021 Animal Action Awards to an inspiring group of true animal heroes. The awards [...]
- Gulf Council Seeks New Name for its Something’s Fishy ToolThe Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council uses its Something’s Fishy tool to gather feedback from fishermen on what’s happening on the water with our fish stocks. The tool is deployed for each fish that is undergoing a stock assessment. Responses are shared with assessment scientists, the Council’s Scientific and Statistical Committee, and the Gulf [...]
- Northern Diver’s Virtual Dive Show – The Biggest Sale of the YearAs this year’s Dive Show is postponed, we thought we would bring the Dive Show to you all. That means amazing online offers and discounts across a wide range of our products, starting from the 16th until 31st October! Get ready for free thermal garments with drysuits, up to 40% off wetsuits, free delivery on orders over £75, discounted BCDs, torches, masks, dry [...]
- Aggressor offers anniversary discountsLiveaboard operator Aggressor Adventures, which describes itself as “the largest adventure company in the world”, has announced that it is celebrating its 38th anniversary with 25% discounts on sailings and a chance to win a full set of dive equipment. Read more... The post Aggressor offers anniversary discounts appeared first on Divernet.